Wednesday, 7 March 2007
It's ofically the SUCKIEST day ever. I feel like the BIGGEST LOSER on planet Earth.
Well, things didn't start off so sucky at 1st when I went back to HIHS to get a letter of recomendation from Miss Lee. I wanted to try to appeal for Mass Comm in NP so I got all my necessary documents ready and went there with my brother. When I got there, I found out that there wasn't any interview but an online registraion instead. So basically,I went all the way to clementi just to use their laptop and internet connection. And the worst part is that the person there told me that the application to mass comm had been closed already.
From then on, everything around me came crashing down. I had to take the bus bus frm NP to Hougang by myself. It was a long trip mind you. But at least I had Phillip Chew and the music marathon on Class 95 for company. Hanged around Hg Mall for awhile while waiting to meet Clauds, Pauline & FH. They said school's ending at 5.30 so I went to Compass Point and continued waiting. Claud's mum came to pick her up so she didn't turn up , Pauline & FH went to Compass just to pick up their paycheck and went home after that..I didn't even know that they were in compass until I called them.I was like so frustrated by then that I started crying on the spot while holding the phone to my ear. By then it was already about 6.15. All my hopes of meeting them were wasted and I waited for about 2 hrs.
I felt like someone who just failed a job interview and friendless so I just walked around aimlessly until I decided to head home. It's kinda like they played me out. But, I ain't angry...I'm just really frustrated that I couldn't appeal and didnt have anyone to talk to cos they're all in their new schools...A pathetic day for me. Just hope that it'll be better tomorrow..
CHANTAL.
She's somebody
FAITH CHANTAL BERNADETTE LEE YU TING
27 AUGUST 1990
I want to be married to Keith Wong.
I want to be a muti-millionaire someday.
I want my own house.
I want to be closer to God.
I thank God for my family, friends and Keith(:
I want life to go the way I want it to! :D